For over 30 years, Takano's Industrial Automation Products Division has developed and produced electromagnetic actuators, such as bi-stable rotary solenoids, rotary optical shutters, latching linear solenoids and proportional linear solenoids.
Takano's products are used in diverse industries, e.g. medical analysis equipment, optical and laser systems, mail sorting systems, banking ATMs, and semiconductor production equipment.
For your applications, choose from our extensive lineup of products, or provide us with your specification for a custom device.
Acquired ISO9001, an international standard for quality in 1996
Acquired ISO14001, an international standard for environment in 2001
It is our commitment to strive for improvement continuously under ISO9001.
We design, develop and produce electric actuators pursuant to the international
standard at every process.
It is our commitment to strive for saving the impact on the environment and to keep
our improvement continuously. Within a range of the products and services we provide,
we have set our engagement on environment and manage under international standard.
For information of our company and other business fields, please visit our corporate web site.
to Takano Group web site
Offices and Factories
- 137 Miyada-mura, Kamiina-gun, Nagano 399-4301 Japan
Tokyo Sales Office (Japan/Worldwide Contact)
- 1-13,Suda-cho, Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0041 Japan
Osaka Sales Office
- Pias Tower Room No.1004, 3-19-3 Toyosaki, Kita-ku, Osaka 531-0073 Japan
- 137, Miyada-mura,Kamiina-gun, Nagano 399-4301 Japan
Hong Kong Takano International Co., Ltd. (Asian Region Contact)
- Unit 1016, 10/F, CEO Tower, 77 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong
USA Representative Office (North American Region Contact)
- Josh Zuckert / Business Development Manager