Lock / Positioning
To "stop object"
- *High-speed operation using the repulsive and attractive forces between the permanent magnet and the energized coils.
- *Self-holding type with reduced heat generation due to power off.
- *High-precision operation with no axial thrust motion.
- *Impact noise minimized when stopper with buffer material is used.
- *Long life with no sliding parts except bearing.
- *Stays in position using the holding force of the permanent magnet even when de-energized.
- *No holding current required. Hence, reduces power consumption and minimizes heat generation problems.
- *While compact in size and energy efficient, it generates high attractive force.
- *Simple structure leading to high reliability.
- *Unique structure to minimize residual magnetism.